To Improve and Encourage Advanced Skill Building among UAE professionals, ‘My Skills 12×12 Campaign’ Introduced

To Improve and Encourage Advanced Skill Building among UAE professionals, 'My Skills 12x12 Campaign' Introduced

Under the instruction and also in the presence of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, the “My Skills 12×12″ campaign was set in motion. The campaign is one of a series of programmes devised to enforce the strategy for the Advanced Skills National Programme, adopted by the UAE Cabinet during its recent meeting. ‘My Skills 12×12’ is one of the plans/ schemes started to support the National Strategy for Advanced Skills and forms the first step towards executing it. It intends to train national talent and authorize them to shape […]

The post To Improve and Encourage Advanced Skill Building among UAE professionals, ‘My Skills 12×12 Campaign’ Introduced appeared first on UAE VOICE.



from UAE VOICE http://bit.ly/2QvWtcy
via Latest News of Dubai

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete