Where We Are Going Today: Hamburgini

Fri, 2019-11-22 03:32

During a short trip to the capital, I invited my friends to order anything for dinner as a treat, and one of them chose Riyadh’s Hamburgini.

I was initially dubious, due to the sheer number of burger joints that have popped up across the country, but the moment I had the first bite of their double hamburgini, I was sold.

Thin beef patties were cooked to perfection, accompanied by strong, flavorful sauce that was not overwhelming, and the fresh buns were the perfect accoutrements.

Ever since, it has become my go-to take-out restaurant every time I’m in Riyadh; quick delivery, amazing burgers available in stacks ranging from singles to triple-layered, and all extremely affordable.

The burgers are packaged in an environmentally-friendly way, wrapped up into thin paper strips and packed into brown card boxes.

Hamburgini has more than 10 branches located all over Riyadh for easy access wherever you are.

Main category: 
Tags: 
Where We Are Going Today: Arty Cafe in JeddahWhere We Are Going Today: Eleven Art Gallery & Cafe

from Lifestyle https://ift.tt/2OFdVuW
via Latest News of Dubai

Post a Comment

0 Comments