Faces of Saudi: Rana Aljelwah

Fri, 2020-03-27 03:54

My name is Rana Aljelwah, a wife, a mother of three beautiful girls. It's difficult to find constant motivation when life hits you with different tests but to my surprise, I discovered a hidden inner strength that I didn't think I could have, that allowed me to rise up and smile. With love and support from family and friends combined with a new found inner strength, I was able to see the brighter side of things. You can't have a rainbow without any rain.

Click on the link to read Rana's story

Main category: 
Faces of Saudi: Mariam Alhabidi, Saudi digital entrepreneurFaces of Saudi: Arab News project profiling inspirational women in Saudi Arabia

from Saudi Arabia https://ift.tt/2Um3fVV
via Latest News of Dubai

Post a Comment

0 Comments